Clinical Operations Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Clinical Operations Manager, you will support the company's build-out across the US.
- Responsible for the budgeting across all programmes.
- Oversee vendor management and oversight (deliverables: enrolment, data coming out, hands-on management of CRO).
- Build relationships with KOL at sites. Work closely with vendors.
- Assessment/capability with supporters. Strike out agreements.
- Ensure projects are running on time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have worked with cells/advanced therapies.
- Experience managing staff/teams.
- Must have built and managed a budget.
- For US operations
- Are we working to budget. Tracking and evaluating.
- Ideally: knowledge of supply chain (as well as clin ops)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Paige Sanderson at (+1) 646-367-2618 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.