Clinical Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 9 Clinical Operations Managers to join a large pharmaceutical company to oversee all sites across the United Kingdom.Within this role, you are responsible for the daily management of one of the Molecular Biology labs in the United Kingdom. You bring together your managerial skills and technical knowledge to ensure that the lab runs smoothly.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Molecular Biology (or similar field).
- Strong experience and understanding of QPCR, liquid handling, and RNA-DNA extraction.
- Experience in managing a lab, preferably a Molecular Biology or similar lab.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory workflows, validation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, flexibility, and ability to train staff of all levels are all essential attributes
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Early start date, preferably December or beginning of January.
What we can offer:
- Being part of a driven team that is helping with the battle against Covid19.
- Working in a startup related environment within a multinational business. Short communication lines, open work culture and steep learning curve.
- Join a growing organisation that has been doing exceptionally well, despite the current pandemic.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.