Clinical Operations Lead III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Lead III with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support program and study teams by providing input and guidance regarding recruitment and retention (R&R) vendor engagement; leverage experience to ensure R&R vendor provides sound plans for recruitment and retention of patients; ensures R&R vendor is trained on company processes and requirements.
- Provide continuity and connectivity between existing program/study patient feasibility efforts and development of recruitment and retention plans by R&R vendor.
- Support overall study planning by confirming R&R vendor is leveraging feasibility outputs, patient input and other available information when developing patient recruitment and retention strategy.
- Ensure R&R vendor incorporates Investigator assessment of protocol findings into country-specific recruitment & retention plans.
- Support the study leads by identifying issues, barriers, etc., to successful recruitment and retention of patients and confirm these are addressed by the R&R vendor early in strategy development.
- Direct R&R vendors and team members regarding efficient and timely review of recruitment & retention materials by material review process.
- Lead process improvement across the Patient Engagement, R&R space; provide ongoing assessment and input regarding quality of deliverables and performance of R&R vendors; assure strong R&R vendor support.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.