Clinical Operations Administrator
We're currently searching for a Clinical Operations Administrator to support the launch of Phase II and Phase III. Your main responsibilities are to support tracking/ filing of clinical study internal site documents.
- Support financial operations on assigned clinical trials, following up, and escalating issues appropriately
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and various clinical trial sites to resolve invoicing and payment items
- Support the clinical operations team in a variety of assignments
- Communicate with clinical trial sites through email correspondence and phone calls
- Follow up and provide feedback to Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) on administrative tasks and trackers
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Prior experience in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Medical Devices preferred
- Proficient in software applications such MS Office are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German are mandatory
- Able to work efficiently and collaboratively in an well-organised way
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.