Clinical Logistics Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Logistics Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Serves as a primary liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrollment of clinical trial participants across multiple clinical studies.
- Responsible for enrollment of study participants, scheduling investigational product manufacturing, and all logistics coordination activities.
- Proactively communicates with site research staff, vendors, and manufacturing for initiation/completion of study treatment and subsequent patient visits.
- Coordinates all aspects of study participant sample collection, including apheresis, shipping, processing, manufacturing and return of investigational product back to the clinical trial sites.
- Communicates study requirements while ensuring adherence to the cell journey process.
- Continuously refines and improves the cell journey process including the screening/enrollment of trial patients, patient scheduling and treatment process.
- Prepares metrics and updates for management as assigned. Proactively identifies potential study issues/risks and recommends/implements solutions.
- Works with multiple contract research organizations to communicate detailed timelines and ensure that performance expectations are met.
- Attends internal team meetings, and provides training as necessary at investigator meetings and other trial-specific meetings.
- Participates in the development, review and implementation of departmental SOPs and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree with at least 1 year of experience with clinical logistics and must have knowledge of biological tissue and sample collection. Experience with Oracle/ERP is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.