Clinical Line Manager - Poland
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Line Manager. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join their company in their office in Poland. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative ideas behind multiple pharmaceutical sectors.
- Overseeing line management.
- Acting as a Point of Contact sponsors.
- Acting as a Subject matter expert/ Country Lead in the specific areas e.g. RBM implementation, Patient recruitment, feasibility… etc.
- Overseeing Performance Assessment Visits.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Line Management experience combined with clinical experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.