Clinical Laboratory Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Laboratory Associate with a global research company located in Rochester, NY. As the Clinical Laboratory Associate, you will support the Clinical Trials laboratory from testing to validation, to quality and associated documentation.
- Assist in instrument and method validations to support clinical trials for Hematology, Chemistry, Special Chemistry, and Flow Cytometry.
- Setup and maintenance of laboratory equipment in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Perform appropriate quality control for reagents, equipment and assays, as assigned.
- Analyze validation and proficiency testing samples according to validation plans, timeline and standard operating procedures.
- Recognize and document any deviations from results, escalates issues to management as needed.
- Develop and write standard operating procedures for instruments and methods as required.
- Review and quality checks validation documents for accuracy as required.
- Document and complete any quality documentation (Quality Issue, CAPA, deviation, change control) as appropriate within the required timeframes.
- Participate in all activities that seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and accreditation schemes (e.g. CAP, ISO, NYSDOH).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; life sciences concentration preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of laboratory experience in a clinical research environment preferred.
- Experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCP), CLIA, College of American Pathology (CAP), and/or New York State preferred.
- Strong organizational skills essential with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.