Clinical Fulfillment Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Fulfilment Specialist with a global CRO located in North Wales, PA. Successful candidate will coordinate with internal logistics teams, planners, and external couriers to meet patient dosing demand as well as handle all other administrative duties such as filing, copying, archiving, data entry and data reporting.
- Receive and process order requests from automated systems (SAP) and manually generated requests.
- Handle end to end Shipment Tracking.
- Manage data entry.
- Interface with Key Supply Chain Stakeholders (GCS, Planning, Master Planning, Clinical, Research).
- Help resolve stakeholder issues (export, logistics, system, paperwork, etc.)
- Work with country requirements to provide relevant Trade Documentation.
- Act as primary contact for shipping sites in U.S. Export Transactions.
- Work within our MRL Trade Operations Standard Business Practices and align with policy set by Global Trade Compliance.
- Influence intercompany stakeholders to comply with Standard Business Practices related to trade and/or export.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in years of business experience - preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to complete tasks independently and with minimal guidance after training.
- GMP experience preferred.
- SAP or JDE experience strongly preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.