Clinical Document Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Document Associate with a CRO located in Boston, MA. As the Clinical Document Associate, you will support the clinical trial team and other areas as needed
- Synthesizing data from Veeva Vault, Clincase (CTMS), and other systems to design and prepare reports analyzing document compliance across numerous of KCR's clinical trial studies
- Preparing, maintaining, and updating Trial Master Files for various international clinical trial studies
- Performing high-level administrative review of clinical trial study TMFs
- Liaising daily with KCR functional area project team members such as CRAs, project managers, and data science associates
- Assisting in KCR pharmacovigilance activities as needed
- Applicable software:
- Veeva Vault Platform
- Veeva Clinical Suite
- Clincase CTMS
- Argus (Oracle)
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc required.
- Must have an interest in the clinical research area, but it can be a relatively entry-level person
- Early on/entry-level in career who is looking to get experience working in clinical studies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anabel Balsebre at (+1) 646-779-7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.