Clinical Development Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Development Director for a gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Independently design end-to-end clinical development plans for several innovative programs.
- Accountable for design, implementation and effective conduct of non-interventional natural history studies and patient registries.
- Provide clinical and translational leadership in order to complete successful designs of studies and early phase clinical trials is a key component in this position.
- Close collaboration with relevant rare disease experts, such as preclinical pharmacology leads and biomarkers and imaging specialists is a must, along with open communication with the Clinical Operations lead.
- Work closely with other functional experts to progress research projects to IND readiness.
- Develop an external key opinion leader network and relationships with patient advocacy groups to bring scientific, patient and medical expert insight to development programs. Joining the team offers a unique opportunity to contribute in revolutionizing studies to work towards enhancing the practice of medicine for rare disease research and drug discovery.
Skills and Requirements
- MA/MS, PhD or Advanced Degree in life sciences or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in Clinical Trial Management
- 1-3 ears of Clinical Development experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in global clinical trial conduct and operations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clinical studies on time and on budget
- Possess knowledge of GCP and other regulations involving clinical studies
- Passion for rare diseases and related experience is highly desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.