Clinical Database Programmer
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Database Programmer position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in either the company's Belgian or London office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Develop, program, validate and maintain clinical trial databases according to company standards.
- Maintain and contribute to company library of standard compliant CRFs.
- Act as primary contact to the data management team for assigned studies, supplying all necessary technical support and ensuring quality of the programming and adherence to company standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in a math or information science field).
- Medidata Rave EDC build expertise and C#/Rave EDC Custom Function experience preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A unique Biotech based in Central London are looking for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc200000.00 per annum
A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Development Director - Neuroscience to be based at their site in Basel.
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Line Manager.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a CTA Submissions Manager for their office in the UK.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Clinical Program Leader to their office in Beijing.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Clinical Program Leader to their office in China.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage.