Clinical Data Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA. A successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor's degree, a background in Data Science, and experience with documentation management and/or TMF/eTMF (Trial File Master).
- Collaborate with Development Business Operations leadership, Development Business Operations functional groups, clinical operations teams, and functional areas outside of Development Business Operations to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and the practices of company records management/TMF archival initiative
- Work with management in the development, implementation and maintenance of classification and filing systems to meet administrative, research, regulatory, legal, and financial requirements
- Data mining/modeling (e.g. statistical models) and enhancing data collection procedures to identify patterns and extract knowledge from large data sets
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date is performed accurately
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal systems and processes used to manage collections of agreements and filing of documents
- Track and maintain departmental metrics related to operational activities, progress of contract filing and archive, quality measurements and other variables. Develops appropriate tool sets for capturing metrics and generating reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 plus years of relevant experience
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of data science experience with common data science toolkits and data visualization tools
- Good scripting/programming skill and applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. preferred
- Expert in Microsoft programs including, but not limited to, SQL, MSWord, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Excel
- Experience as Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or relevant records management/ TMF management experience equivalent experience preferred
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with proven demonstration
- Knowledge of FDA and other global clinical trial regulations, as well as detailed knowledge of ICH and GCP guidelines related to Clinical Document Management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.