Clinical Data Manager
This is a very exciting time for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join this pharmaceutical organisation as they continue to leverage their considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials. This company posses a unique combination of operational excellence and the latest technology, helping to reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines. The talented Senior Clinical Data Manager will provide leadership for clinical data management tasks and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects.
- Have led large or complex EDC studies and study teams
- Have experience in all data management start-up activities, including database design, edit check specifications, document creation and user acceptance testing
- Understand data structures e.g. CDASH, CDISC and STDM
- Have experience using reporting and data review tools
- Are a great communicator and have experience working with cross functional teams
- Understand medical terminology, clinical trial methodology and ICH/GCP and other regulations
- Have proactively managed project budgets, including time spent on data management tasks, and associated timelines and projections
- Are great at planning, well organised and can work calmly under pressure
- Have significant data management experience and a degree level qualification or equivalent experience
Skills and Requirements
- MSc/BSc in life sciences or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of Data Management experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry and strong performance track record, combined with at least 2 years of people management.
- Ability to work successfully within cross-functional teams, developing and maintaining successful partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing needs within the organization
- Communicates proactively and effectively, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.