Clinical Data Lead, LATAM
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Mexico. The opening position available is for a Clinical Data Lead, LATAM.
- Guide the development of the data management plan, study specific processes and specifications for custom reporting on the study.
- Responsible for guiding the development of specifications, executions and testing for the eCRF or paper CRF.
- Conduct project planning tasks, enhance the project plan and timelines and deliberate the timelines and make study level decisions.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the sponsor and the study team.
- You will assign data evaluation, data reconciliation, and query management duties and evaluate and guarantee the quality of the work accomplished.
- Prepare all resources and partake in study kick off meetings both internally and externally.
- Evaluate all actions on an ongoing basis to recognise out-of-scope tasks and bring to the attention of the DMPM and contract analyst.
- The ideal candidate will travel for business needs up to 10% of the time.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a clinical data management role either in a CRO or pharmaceutical organisation.
- At least 3+ years of experience running studies with key responsibilities for study set-up and close-out tasks.
- Past involvement with at least one of the company's ideal CDMS: Rave, Inform, Oracle Clinical, OCRDC, UX EDC, etc.
- Computer literacy.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- An organised individual with the ability to plan well and exhibit an aptitude for project management.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific discipline and/or suitable work experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.