Clinical Data Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's or master's degree with at least 1 year of clinical experience.
- Verifies data quality and coordinates changes/corrections to data
* Support technical documents, including regulatory applications in a fast paced environment
* Transcribe information from the original source into an electronic document according to written and verbal instructions efficiently and accurately
* Ensures that all documentation is complete, accurate, thorough, and compliant
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree with at least 1 year of clinical experience
* Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
* Need to be flexible, proactive and resourceful with a high level of professionalism.
* Confidentiality is critical to this role.
* Good documentation skills
* Ability to access information from databases and reports
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.