Clinical Data Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. A successful candidate will have past work experience in the clinical field and experience with EDC (electronic data capture), data management, and knowledge of GCPs/FDA regulations.
- Meet project deliverables and timelines for routine to basic clinical data acquisition, quality checking and reporting
- Ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of data and data structure
- Assist in the implementation of data management process with cross functional teams including data entry, data quality checking, data transfer, reporting, backup, and recovery
- Assist in the preparation of CRF/eCRF data collection through the regulatory approval process. Assists staff in collecting data to meet protocol requirements in a timely manner
- Identify, track, and resolve basic queries. Utilizes reports to track study progress and ensure timeliness and quality expectations are met
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and familiarity with web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and data management systems
- Must be able to effectively communicate and possess good problem solving as well as people/project leadership skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.