Clinical Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will ensure clinical data integrity and quality prior to analysis. Support cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools
- Establish standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Support the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
- Perform analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Actively collaborate with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis.
- Ensure consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence.
- Identify opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques.
- Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm.
- Oversee the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables.
- Ensure alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Lead a matrixed and cross-functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle.
- Influence key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience), including 1+ years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives.
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.