Clinical Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Establish standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Support the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
- Perform analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Actively collaborate with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis.
- Ensure consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence.
- Identify opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques.
- Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm.
- Oversee the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables.
- Ensure alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Lead a matrixed and cross-functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle.
- Influence key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field. Master's degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience), including 1+ years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives.
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.