Clinical Contracts Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Contracts Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- With support of internal stakeholders, including the legal department, can manage and complete negotiation of routine-to-medium complexity clinical contracts, including Work Orders, Change Orders / Contract Amendments, and Price Quotations.
- Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Works with internal customers in vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) in support of study objectives and milestones.
- This role must be able to interact with the clinical teams, corporate finance and project management to provide oversight of clinical budgets.
- May focus on clinical contracts or pre-clinical research agreements or both areas based on business needs.
- Supports resolution of contract-related issues and vendor escalations from stakeholders.
- This role demonstrates knowledge of clinical research functions.
- Consistently utilizes spreadsheets and tracking tools.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with a BA or BS or higher
- Must have experience with contract negotiation and management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.