Clinical Contract Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Clinical Contract Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica,CA.
- Drive contract negotiations to minimize the time from concept to contract
- Negotiate contract language with study site
- Negotiate financials and budgets with vendors and collaborative study sites
- Act as business liaison between vendors, clinical sites, academic and government institutions
- Work to ensure the contract language and remuneration meets study objectives
- Perform cross functional communications to drive the contracting process
- Escalate any stalls or roadblocks in the contracting process
- Track and measure contracting process milestones
- Work with Finance to maintain budgets and establish reasonable payment terms with vendors
- Ensure vendor contract meets Legal guidelines before submission
- Assist with proposals, budgets review, vendor selection, and review and development of the scope of services specification documents
- Maintains contract documentation
- Reconcile deliverables as needed
- Understand program specific deliverables (eg, analysis, data cut-off timelines) and collaborate with the study teams on development of contracts that meet these needs
- Attend study team meetings as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with contract negotiations for goods and services in a healthcare field
- Knowledge and experience working in a GxP environment, preferred
- 2-3 years of industry contract life cycle management experience or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of clinical trial conduct
- Computer skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Laboratory Information Management Systems; ability to navigate and learn systems (eg, central laboratory system)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 315-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.