Clinical Business Analys
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Business Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in North Wales, PA.
- Demonstrate an expert level of proficiency and programming with MS Excel.
- Able to create pivot tables, and utilize functions (i.e.: vlookup, concatenation, if/then) within the application.
- Responsible for building and maintaining MS Excel models using pivot tables to project costs for distribution and warehousing, 3rd party packaging, 3rd party labeling, and drug costs to develop budget forecast.
- Must be able to fully utilize SAP for financial analysis of R&D programs (investigational drug) and trial costs to accurately maintain and update rolling forecast and profit plan. Prepare plan for submission of annual Profit Plan.
- Develop metrics via Excel models to analyze resource allocations and forecasts for use by managers within the department.
- Perform KPI analysis and present metric results to global clinical supplies management team.
- Must be able to utilize tools to obtain purchase prices for investigational drug.
- Must understand SAP BOM structures and functionality for examining and valuing clinical material.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies
- Experience with clinical trials
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge
- APICs certification or Supply Chain knowledge (JDE, SAP, etc.) is preferred
- Familiarity with MS Access is preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.