Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA. The Clinical Associate is the entry-level position for Clinical Operations; the position works under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools;
- Assisting with the development of documents and standard forms;
- Participating in the quality review of data or documents;
- Arranging meeting logistics and generating meeting agendas and minutes;
- Interacting with other departments;
- Communicating with clinical trial site personnel and vendor teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA is a requirement
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Strong in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.