A leading biopharmaceutical company are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Associate to join their team in Berkshire on a 12 months rolling contract. This is a great opportunity to join a busy clinical team working across a variety of highly complex trials whilst taking on a wide range of responsibilities.
- Liaise with vendors as directed to ensure deliverables are met for trials by identifying deliverables and methods of communication to facilitate efficient workflow
- Work collaboratively with Clinical Operations to support Clinical Project Managers to define and discuss reporting formats and activity tracking needs and execute according to plan
- Assist with accurate review and preparation of all external and internal documentation for assigned trials
- Converting, organising and tracking ophthalmology patient images from patient visits and uploading them for review
- Assisting in the preparation and set up of DMC meeting reviews required for continuation of the studies
- Assist the Clinical Project Manager in preparing necessary tools to maintain consistency in the trial processes and data across all trial sites
- Participate in vendor and trial-related meetings, including drafting of agendas, minutes and other meeting materials as needed
- Track delivery and receipt of required supplies and materials to study sites and provide regular status updates
- Conduct and document results of quality control reviews, ensuring necessary corrective actions are completed and identifying and resolving systematic issues
- Execute assigned tasks to ensure project deliverables are met
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in clinical trial support, data coordination or a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Working knowledge of ICH/GCP regulations and clinical protocols
- Demonstrated computer aptitude in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of the drug development process with clinical operations administrative experience and skills
- Ability to effectively and positively work with executive-level management
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive materials and information with complete discretion and having good judgment in working with clients, and occasionally under ambiguous or challenging circumstances
- A dynamic self-starter with a positive attitude and strong influencing skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.