Client Services Manager
Proclinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m and with an annual staff turnover of less than 4%. To help our clients achieve their goals, and to meet our mission statement of helping to support ill-health globally through the provision of a skilled workforce, Proclinical has been proudly offering a high-quality, premium recruitment service for over a decade. Our model has proven successful in the global markets we serve in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
We have proven abilities in providing expert recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and contract research organisations globally.
As a Client Services Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across Philadelphia and nationally. You will be equipped with a dedicated internal team of recruiters to support the clients/vacancies you bring in, along with, the most advanced networking and sales tools, progressive training, and the backing of a multiple Award-Winning, Global Life Science Staffing organisation and leadership team committed to being #1 in the markets we serve.
- Market mapping of key clients and prospects seeking Contract/Project staffing solutions in the Life Science industry
- Development, Implementation, and Execution of sales philosophies and strategies; leading to new client generation
- Hitting quarterly new business development targets
- Developing specific niche focus in one of ProClinical's core delivery verticals; Scientific, Clinical, Quality, Medical, Regulatory, HEOR, Biometrics, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Validation
- Developing long-term, trust-based, relationships with ProClinical partners
Skills and Requirements:
- Staffing industry experience required, life sciences/health care preferred but not essential
- Track record of breaking into new accounts
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional Communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level of personal motivation and accountability
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natalia Barac at (+1) 646-768-9727 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.