Clean Utilities Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clean Utilities Engineer interested in working for an international Swiss client. In this role you'll be expected to assign, develop and roll out the clean utilities.
- Supporting investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification (in close collaboration with SS CQV) of Clean Utilities Systems.
- Develop concepts and design. Provide construction assistance. Responsible for commissioning philosophies and field commissioning activities. Provide qualification assistance.
- Involving QA, Operations, Plant Engineering and Procurement is mandatory to cover all aspects.
- Hosts technical review meetings with associated stakeholders to ensure cross-functional approvals.
- Establish technical packages for standard applications to allow "off the shelf" implementation. Cooperate with procurement, vendors and local operations to adjust packages to regional requirements.
- Secures optimal flow of technical information within SGIE and with project teams as well as any other relevant stakeholders. Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
- Seeks and provides continuously innovative solutions for Clean Utilities technologies and ways of operation considering vendor technology and internal operational experience. Assures buy in of all relevant functions and incorporates innovations in standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors or master's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, pharmaceutical, biochemical engineering or equivalent) or long time and in-depth project technical management or operational experience in international environments.
- 7-10+ years in project engineering, project management for chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries, facility layout and optimisation or equivalent.
- With vast experience and expertise in the field of Clean Utilities design, layout and construction
- International experience strongly desired.
- Experienced in cGMP regulatory requirements.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.