Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Sets up equipment for routine processes.
- Operates complex equipment and monitors manufacturing process without supervision.
- Conversant with overall functionality of departmental processes.
- Communicates all operational events/issues with appropriate individuals.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement throughout the operations and leads in the implementation of changes both in physical operations and written documents.
- Operates all jobs and maintains operating conditions within the desired range.
- Sets up equipment to accommodate minor processing changes.
- Effectively troubleshoots a wide variety of operation events.
- Optimizes operating practices within established parameters.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma required.
- Must have strong technical knowledge with manufacturing experience in a chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of department basic operating procedures and guidelines, compliance and safety rules and procedures relating to normal duties.
- General computer knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Email, etc.).
- Proficient use of manufacturing monitoring systems to track and trend data critical to processes (i.e. DeltaV, PI, SAP, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of jobs in assigned area of responsibility and GMP policies. Demonstrates compliance to local and industry quality and safety standards.
- Proficient in either manual or controlled process equipment.
- Comprehends and applies all required technical, regulatory and safety training
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.