Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator with a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Production activities performed in a clean room environment, may be working with sophisticated equipment; may require inspection of parts or product; may be required to set up and/or monitor equipment at a basic level.
- May be required to read, follow and maintain records.
- May be required to maintain records according to GMP.
- Moderate Supervision is required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to follow directions (written and oral) and work individually or as part of a team.
- Mechanical knowledge/aptitude (example - likes working on cars, fixing things at home, etc.)
- Attention to detail; able to accurately document work performed
- Reliable, hard worker, good attendance
- Experience with or knowledge of GMP/cGMP/GXP/SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) - Pharmaceutical/biotech experience highly preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.