Change Analyst I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Change Analyst for our client located in Irwindale, CA. Successful candidate will be responsible for completing daily Doc Services activities such as the creation and release of Engineering Change Orders and labeling; and maintenance of the training process.
- Confers with documents originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Enters engineering data into cPDM
- Assists customers in coordinating engineering change orders
- Assist in training Change Control Authors with Change Control procedures and requirements
- Assist Documentation Supervisor with improvement and standardization of Document Change Control processes.
- Follows all standard operating procedures
- Develop engineering change orders packages
- Manage and monitor training quality system elements as needed
- Maintains effective change and version control of all documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required in Physical Science/Engineering is preferred
- Direct experience in Quality Systems within medical device industry is preferred
- Experience with a variety of software programs, specifically JD Edwards, PLM systems or labeling software is preferred.
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is required
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Professional is required
- Knowledge of software system dependencies and data management is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Service Engineer to be based with their European team.