CH - Planner - Senior
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a CH - Planner - Senior in their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Supporting the Demand Management team with:
- Improving the current reporting tools and solutions
- Cross-functional projects
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Centralising statistical forecast, managing different countries worldwide (monthly analysis of the statistical forecast).
- Supporting the GDAT Team with:
- Managing and Updating the monthly demand reports
- Projects aiming to enhance the maturity level of Janssen statistical forecasting
- Acting as an interface between business and external tech consultant, representing the business during all phase of the projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters' degree in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- 1-2 years Work Experience in business environment, with preference for Supply Chain.
- A passion for numbers & data.
- Skilled with statistical tools/computational software programming languages (not a specific language) and database.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Analyst to their office in Poland.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage
München (80333), Germany
A leading global management consulting firm is seeking to recruit a Technical Operations Consultant to their office in Munich.