Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Center Director for a pharmaceutical company located in Columbus, OH. Successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the donor center staff in the collection of plasma from our donors, including production, quality compliance, financial performance, HR and IT.
- Meet or exceed production goals and center budget.
- Hire and train staff, develop employees for promotional opportunities, and manage staff performance.
- Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations, including FDA and OSHA.
- Develop a high level of customer service to our donors.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to increase the number of new donors and retain existing donors.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels to support production.
- Ship plasma products per shipping schedules and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment for both employees and donors.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years' management/supervisory experience required.
- Previous work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to lead, effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, conflict resolution, ability to problem solve, and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to obtain certification in the technical donor center positions within six months required.
- Ability to plan and organize work, work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.