Case Processing Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Case Processing Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Processing of adverse events and associated technical complaints and analysis results related to marketed products into the local intake, complaint, and global safety databases
- Duplicate searches
- Product coding
- MedDRA coding
- Narrative generation
- Labeling assessment according to the currently approved product label
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls for adverse events and technical complaints including handling of refund of replacement requests
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (in the medical or science-related discipline)
- A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible, relevant pharmacovigilance experience (including MedDRA coding and adverse event identification) required
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of medical and pharmacovigilance terminology required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.