Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Calibration Technician with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Montville, NJ. As the Calibration Technician, you will repair machines when they break down, be able to communicate effectively, and work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision.
- Calibrate, repair, and perform preventive maintenance of electronic, electro-mechanical, or mechanical instrumentation.
- Calibration of process-controlled instruments in a factory/production environment using an understanding of the overall process, to identify key instruments, process tolerance, safety considerations, timelines and production schedules.
- General knowledge and experience of instruments that measure: temperature, pressure, humidity, speed, vacuum, voltage, current, resistance and frequency.
- Work on assignments and CJO's.
- Develop or assist in the development of any CJO's required to support the Calibration function.
- Monitor as required and respond to assigned Building Management Systems.
- Trouble shooting problems in the event of mechanical failure of equipment and recommending necessary parts for effective repair.
- Calibrations Technician to see all calibration equipment is sent out for calibration or repair following our GMP and SOP'S.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in similar role.
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal procedures or instructions with good troubleshooting skills.
- Metrology background.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and work independently.
- Must be available for overtime and weekend as needed.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Driver's license required.
- Refrigerant recovery licenses a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christian Delbaere at (+1) 347-227-1672 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.