Proclinical are recruiting a C&Q Engineer for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Reykjavik.
- Handle change control aberrations and CAPA actions when needed.
- Conduct investigations of discrepancies throughout qualification actions and approval of suitable corrective actions.
- You will develop and improve C&Q procedures and author, update SOPs and linked documents.
- Responsible for handling commissioning and qualifications/re-qualification actions for equipment within either QC, HVAC, infrastructure or process development such as USP/DSP, etc.
- Accountable for temperature mapping of temperature-controlled equipment such as freezer, fridges, incubators, etc.
- The ideal candidate will stay up to date on present suitable external needs and industry standards.
- Other duties will be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of guiding cross-functional teams.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to explain as well as Ability to explain and train relevant employees on qualification compliance.
- Analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Capable of handling various tasks simultaneously.
- Assertive capabilities.
- Educated to a degree level in a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commissioning and qualification role.
- Know-how of current GMP procedures such as documentation, qualification, change management, user requirement specifications, IQ/OQ/PQ implementation, etc.
- Expertise of GMP documentation and managing discrepancies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.