Business Process Improvement Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for Business Process Improvement Manager for a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will have a BS/BS/MS/MBA, at least 5 years of relevant experience, and have a LEAN/Six Sigma certification.
- Manage and lead the definition, scoping, and chartering efforts for business process design and analysis projects, assuring optimal delivery of business objectives across all sites and functions.
- Facilitate the documentation, management, and oversight of end to end business workflow process development while driving comprehensive business process standards, analysis, and measurement to assigned projects.
- Ensure proper documentation of procedures and policies as an output of Business Process Design or Improvement projects and engaging change management and project management support and templates as needed for deployment.
- Establish working relationships and manage communications with project sponsors, project oversight group, process owners, and other key stakeholders.
- Support the expansion and development of business process engineering skills across sites and functions, promoting the understanding and use of business process documentation tools and concepts.
- Support leadership and management with regard to the planning, implementation, and production support of Business Process projects and the Operational Excellence COE.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BS, MS, or MBA required with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- LEAN, Six Sigma or related business process improvement experience
- Previous working knowledge of process mapping and design
- Preferred to be skilled in teaching improvement concepts and principles to diverse audiences from senior executives to administrative staff.
- Preferred to have strong communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent project management skills including developing project charter, producing deliverables, and adhering to project schedule and budget preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen (+1)
215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.