Business Operations Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Business Operations Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Business Operations Coordinator is a member of the Precision Medicine Business Operations team, which has responsibility for contract submissions, invoice and budget tracking with reporting, Bulk lab supply purchases, Capital Equipment prioritization and installation, and for scheduling service and maintenance visits for a diverse research organization. Communication and stakeholder management are primary responsibilities for this position.
- Submit and track scientific contract requests
- Provide regular stakeholder communication and database update
- Initiate bulk lab supply ordering for scientists
- Track and confirm invoice and delivery receipts in SAP
- Coordinate payments, receipts and transfers with various internal groups
- Coordinate Monthly Actual spending
- Forecast LBE for area spend
- Coordinate service and maintenance support for lab equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, 4+ years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint, SAP
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to oversee multiple projects.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, IT policies and other policies.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.