Business Insights and Inteligence Manager
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Business Insights and Intelligence Manager to join their team in Uxbridge. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Supporting business decisions with robust information analysis, and including performance reporting, f/f sizing and targeting.
- Ensuring that the source and quality of data used for analytics is highly reputable and that the latest proven sources and techniques are employed.
- Managing and co-ordinating local primary market research projects to address key business questions and support strategic decisions.
- Assessing and ensuring the best use of new and existing sources of secondary data, to address key business questions, ensuring that the source and quality of secondary data is highly reputable and that the latest proven sources and techniques are employed.
- Actively contributing to European Market Research and Business Intelligence Team projects and initiatives.
- Using both analytics outputs and market research.
- Monitoring the healthcare, competitive, and customer environment through the assimilation of multiple data and research sources, to quickly identify opportunities for the BU.
- Ensuring Insights, revealing not only `what`, but `why` certain actions and behaviour are practiced.
- Supporting tactical implementation through clear definition and tracking of KPIs across the business unit to support key commercial activities to drive growth and success of the overall business unit.
- Developing and maintaining forecast model with evidenced-based assumptions, to support the development of budget, forecasts, and scenario planning for the affiliate`s financial planning process (across both national and sub-national level, including KAM target setting).
- Liaising with Europe Business Planning Team, providing analysis and business indicators ensuring timely and accurate reporting and forecasts.
- Providing robust situational analysis as part of the brand planning process and providing support for the development of the annual strategic and operational plans.
- Preparing monthly quantitative and qualitative analysis of affiliate performances measured against key performance indicators, presented at monthly Brand Team meetings.
- Preparing highlight reports for Affiliate Senior Management.
- Preparing business reviews.
Skills and Requirements:
- A successful track record within the pharmaceutical industry, with no less than 2 years Business Insights experience in the UK essential.
- Experience in leading market research, business analytics, and forecasting projects to generate true insights.
- Additional commercial experience would be an advantage (sales, marketing, etc).
- Knowledge of specific Business Intelligence software preferred.
- Working knowledge of the NHS and the ABPI code of practice.
- Fluent user of information, analysis, data trends and robust plans to identify business opportunities.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.