Business Development Manager
An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to their office in Germany. This company specialises in providing technical expertise across public cleaning services, distribution network access, and watering of green spaces. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation whose mission objective is built around sustainable development and improving the environmental performance of communities and industries.
- Proactively developing a high-quality pipeline for equipment and services.
- Securing key orders/accounts to increase market share in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and cosmetics industry, primarily in area of clean utilities (PW, WFI, CSG), as well as storage and distribution.
- Cross-selling full technology portfolio for process and wastewater with support of relevant functions.
- Working in coordination with the company's global account directors and manage German regional account plans and growth objectives.
- Working in collaboration with other Germany entities of the company to promote the unified and global customer value proposition of the company environment in order to share best practices, replicate successes, and generally support the group objectives for customer retention and commercial growth.
- Developing and maintaining an accurate summary of all Pharmaceutical leads, enquiries, opportunities, orders, and key account activities in the Salesforce CRM.
- Defining the market KPIs, producing a monthly status report commenting on orders won and lost, and an update on priorities, and forecasting for the next reporting period.
- Regularly updating on any other significant market development activity e.g. customer issues, competition, regulations, new technology etc.
- Providing an annual report summarising local market trends and performance, including performance against budgeted VWT target and any action plans necessary to achieve the targeted results in future.
- Maintaining strong awareness of VWT brand position and working with Marketing team to recommend relevant marketing and communication action plans to keep VWT at the forefront of the market.
- Assisting with communications events such as seminars, trade shows, presenting papers and exhibitions as required.
- Working with the Marketing and Technical departments to develop future products, technology, and services evolution, including the sourcing of potential external partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong sense of health & safety awareness and practice.
- A willingness to travel across Germany (and sometimes Europe) at short notice to meet clients
- and/or local VWT BU colleagues.
- Strong cross-European cooperation with other VWT entities across Europe, sharing knowledge,
- information and updates.
- Proven track record and experience in pharmaceutical markets, particularly in sales or support of engineered technologies and services to top tier clients.
- Preferably over 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Familiarity with large corporate structures and working within these.
- Proven track record and professionalism in sales and marketing practices in customer facing position.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English. Additional languages (French) would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in cloud-based software tools such as Google suite, Salesforce.com.
- Preferably engineering or technical related degree or equivalent, business degree.
- Sales and marketing trained or qualified.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katrin Hirschberger at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.