Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Business Development Specialist for a biotech, pharma and CRO company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for personnel issues, absence, holiday, one to one meetings and appraisals.
- Maintain existing and generate new revenue streams for the Company within the MAP business stream.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the wider Group's service capabilities.
- Become and be seen to be a subject matter expert of Managed Access Programs across the world.
- Lead conversations with customers across functions in pitches, meeting, networking and conferences to provide solutions based on your Regulatory and Operational knowledge.
- Lead round tables, seminars and lecture on Managed Access Programs.
- Proactively develop new business relationships with organisations that fall within the company target list.
- Propose additions to company target lists.
- Meet prospective customers and introduce.
- Promotion at trade shows and conferences.
- Network across current and future clients to build future pipeline.
- Present service capabilities.
- Provide an outstanding service to all customers.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of client pipelines, ordering and payment procedures.
- Make proposals for how client can satisfy the customer's needs.
- Negotiate, persuade and close deals.
- Lead the production of proposal/tender documents for your clients.
- Work with Project Development and Operational functions to initiate and implement newly one projects.
- Work with Operations to build share and lead in gaining repeat business.
- Produce project timelines, project cash flow and business plans for target accounts.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record of more than 5 years sales within the BioPharma sector, including previous. Experience of influencing senior BioPharma executives across commercial, regulatory and medical functions.
- Experience in either Launch products, Market Access or CRO selling.
- Proven track record of working to and successfully achieving, revenue and profit targets.
- Proven track record of identifying and proactively generating business revenue opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Good team-working and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Good organisational skills to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of a pharmaceutical regulatory environment.
- Experience in either Market Access and launch products.
- Experience in selling Phase IV or late stage CRO services to BioPharm clients.
- Experience of the CRO sector.
- Experience in managing a MAP or selling MAP services.
- Communication Thoroughness.
- Team Player and Individual working Time Management.
- Ability to Learn Concern for Impact.
- Self-Development Orientation Rational Persuasion.
- Adaptability Initiative.
- Flexibility Critical Information-Seeking.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens at (+1) 646-693-0610 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.