Business Development HEOR Executive
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Business Development HEOR Executive for a CRO located in New York, NY. Successful candidate must be experienced, committed business development professional with knowledge of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and demonstrated experience working with HEOR pharmaceutical clients.
- Research product portfolios of client accounts as well as the competitive landscape and understand the application of Real World Evidence generation in supporting drug asset development throughout Phase 2, Phase 3, and Post Marketing.
- Develop and evolve strategic and tactical plans that are executable against assigned quota.
- Maintain successful management of accounts requiring client strategy development, business opportunity advancement and account penetration, and superior client service.
- Proactively engage and meet with clients to identify and discuss planned research requirements and projects, time lines, and budget availability.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans through frequent client interface and communication.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the Company's products and services.
- Actively contribute to the team effort to achieve results.
- Maintain, at a minimum, a quarterly travel schedule to all assigned clients for in person client meetings
- Perform all job duties independently.
- Adhere to all business development practices and processes.
- Lead internal meetings.
- Lead client meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS from four-year college or university, graduate degree preferred; and 3-5 years of consulting experience providing data analytics solutions to HEOR clients within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of HEOR within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated track record for achieving goals.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and developing new business opportunities, penetrating accounts, building strong client relationships, and influencing decision makers.
- Demonstrated HEOR client relationships within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Health Economics Principal to join their team based in central London.