Business Development Director - REMOTE
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a remote Business Development Director for a leading CRO.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Managing the end to end sales process, from initial engagement to project handover;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with key suppliers or third-party vendors;
- Proactively identifying and developing prospective customers;
- Developing clear, effective and impactful proposals and quotations with the support of the proposals team;
- Coordinating the sales effort with various internal departments;
- Proactively supplying management with a range of different reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Attending conferences and seminars, virtually and in person.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-5 years of direct business development experience within a CRO;
- Strong working knowledge of the clinical research industry and knowledge of the clinical trial industry in Australia is a plus;
- Proven network in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry selling Phase I-II clinical trials;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment with competing projects and deadlines;
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport with C level
- High degree of computer literacy specifically experienced in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Web-Browser applications and capable of learning new systems; and
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in the medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare disciplines (highly desirable).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Stewart at +44 203 7520 318.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.