Business Development Director - Genomics (EU)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO). The company specialises in researching pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and nutrition, and assists pharmaceutical and biotech companies in developing top prescription drugs in the current marketplace. Based with the company in a field-based capacity around Europe, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative and dynamic solutions.
- Generating business by bringing together the extensive portfolio of capabilities from within the company's specialist labs to meet the growing complexity of client genomic needs.
- Enabling and facilitating discussions internally and externally from early strategic pre-clinical work through clinical phases to commercialisation.
- Integrating genomic endpoints from end-to-end of the drug development continuum.
- Prospecting, building sales pipelines, making concise proposals to customers, and closing deals.
- Leading routine projects, attending project meetings, and taking guidance from senior colleagues in making decisions
- Participating in cross-functional projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's Degree, PhD, or equivalent in life science is preferred.
- A technical background in Molecular, Cellular, Genetics.
- Willingness to travel is paramount; around 50% of the role will include visiting clients across Europe with some travel to the US for meetings and conferences
- Ability to develop an existing portfolio of clients as well as developing new and often innovative strategies to identify and develop new clients.
- Capability for prospecting, building a sales pipeline, making concise proposals to customers and closing deals.
- Experience of selling complex, service-based products to a sophisticated customer base.
- Extensive understanding of genomics and its application in drug development.
- Demonstrable commercial expertise, ideally in a CRO or other Life Sciences environment.
- Experience of presenting to executives and/or senior levels within an organisation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior International Marketing Manager - Negative Pressure therapy position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO).
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a China BD Manager.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Procurement Specialist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position
Leinfelden-Echterdingen (70771), Baden-Württemberg
Unser flexibles und dynamisches Team am Standort Bremen sucht zur Verstärkung: Produkt Manager m|w
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m