Proclinical is currently recruiting for Business Analytics with a Medical Device company located in North Wales, PA. A successful candidate will have experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies.
- As a critical requirement in this role, must demonstrate an expert level of proficiency with MS Excel. On a routine basis, must be able to create pivot tables, and utilize functions within the application
- Responsible for building and maintaining MS Excel models using pivot tables to project costs for distribution and warehousing, 3rd party packaging, 3rd party labeling, and drug costs to develop budget forecast
- Must be able to fully utilize SAP for financial analysis of R&D programs (investigational drug) and trial costs to accurately maintain an
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience 2-4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs and in the medical device industry
- Strong Excel experience is a MUST and SAP is desired
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies
- Experience with clinical trials
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Proven organization skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.