A multinational biotechnology company is looking for a bright and talented Business Analyst to assist the Director in the Zug. This organisation is specialises in the discovery, development, and delivery of neurological therapies worldwide.
- Be a liaison between business users and software vendors and internal IT departments
- Understand and communicate business requirements, issues and subsequent resolution, process/systems optimization and bridge the gap between technical and non-technical staff
- Customer area of focus
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum education requirements: Minimum of bachelor's degree, masters or law degree
- 2-5 years' experience in jobs of increasing responsibility,
- Related experience in legal or data-driven roles and experience in privacy preferred
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred
- IAPP CIPP and/or CIPM certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability delivering results and advancing privacy programme maturity.
- Deep understanding of personal data and broad knowledge of data across the business
- Technical aptitude and understanding of IT systems and their connection to data collection and processing
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in simple ways
- Project management skills with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously
Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.