Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Support budget transformation for the US budget processes by working closely with Marketing teams and external vendors to produce accurate and compliant spend reporting, monthly accruals, and validation of total US forecast submissions to enable business decisions based on accurate and timely budget information.
- Serve as a primary resource for the business by supporting execution of process improvements to current contract creation process, purchase order creation, and budget management by engaging with business, sourcing, and external vendors to ultimately enable teams to execute on spend efficiently through this centralization and improvement of current processes.
- Engage with external vendors to ensure diligence and completion of the vendor accrual template process by supporting training and review to ensure completion in alignment with business expectations for project milestone completion expense substantiation with adherence to GAAP.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Accounting or Finance), advanced certifications or degrees considered beneficial with a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
- MS Excel, strong modeling skills required, Coupa, contract management systems, automation and BI experience a plus.
- Understanding and experience with application of Finance and Accounting principles working in a collaborative matrixed environment to apply consistent principles of GAAP and ensure SOX compliance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.