Proclinical is seeking a Business Administrator for a cutting-edge program located in Philadelphia, PA.
This role oversees financial and administrative operations for the school/center. Manages, processes, monitors and analyzes revenue and expense transactions. Manages and administers grants and contracts, monitors budget, submits financial reports to corporate partners and funding agencies. Ensure compliance of daily, monthly and annual financial policies and procedures, and meet all reporting requirements.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains annual budgets and grants for the department. Monitors budgets/grants and reallocates funds as necessary.
- Administers and coordinates the daily financial and administrative operation of the department to ensure effective office procedures and efficient work flow. Coordinates activities of assigned staff and assists in handling related personnel issues including hiring, promotions, salary administration, etc. for the department.
- Processes or assists in monitoring the processing of payroll for department in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews, analyzes, summarizes and interprets financial data. Monitors and prepares financial reports on all financial activity for the department.
- Oversee financial transactions in Workday. Ensures proper documentation/files are prepared and maintained for all transactions including expense reimbursements, purchase orders, petty cash, general journal transfers, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of grant and/or contract proposals
- Acts as liaison for department with other university offices and represents the department at meetings, on task forces, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science and 2 to 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natalie Magola at +(1) 267-523-2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.