Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Budget Analyst with a bioptechnology company located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Assist with portfolio-related matters, including activities related to prioritization of programs and activities and therapeutic/disease area strategy development.
- Provide oversight of team involved in management of lab supplies and purchase orders, CapEX, asset management, space planning, emergency equipment notification, and EH&S reporting.
- Budget and financial management
- Define, monitor and adjust RU budgets throughout the annual cycle
- Management of annual operating plan and long-range planning exercise, including budget and resource allocations, tracking of timelines to ensure completion of program milestones
- Drive prioritization, temporal alignment and execution of departmental Sponsored Research Agreements and contracts; track SRA spend and pre-approve invoice payments
- Propose dynamic responses to changing situations that affect budget tracking
- Communicate clearly and independently with all internal stakeholders on RU strategy, priorities, challenges and adjustment
- Departmental management
- Provide status updates, facilitate goal reviews and implementation of goal modifications
- Coordinate Leadership Team meetings
- Work with functional area management for budgeting, lab space planning, capacity planning; coordinate lab changes with appropriate departments and outside vendors
Skills and Qualification:
- 5+ years' experience within the biopharma industry, preferably within the function
- Prior experience of research science and/or clinical development is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in budget management and planning
- Understanding of Capital Expenditure and Tracking Space planning is a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.