Brand Manager, Oncology
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Brand Manager. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- Driving the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for the company's Oncology cancer portfolio within the marketing company under the guidance of the oncology marketing Lead.
- Providing marketing leadership and drive innovation for the brand throughout its lifecycle
- Overseeing brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers and company.
- Directly accountable for the success of the oncology cancer portfolio within the marketing company and will deliver this by innovating and competing effectively in-market through cohesive global and local cross-functional working both internally and externally.
- Ensuring that all brand activities are compliant, aligned with global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders and truly patient-focused
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred.
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred.
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Experience within Oncology.
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience within Oncology.
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units.
- Understanding of account planning and customer engagement programme and processes.
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology thought leaders.
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.