A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Manager. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD), and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Driving the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for the company's Immuno-Oncology Cancer portfolio within the Marketing Company under the guidance of the Immuno-Oncology Marketing Lead.
- Providing Marketing leadership and driving innovation for the brand throughout its lifecycle.
- Overseeing brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers, and the company.
- Being directly accountable for the success of the Immuno-Oncology cancer portfolio within the Marketing Company and delivering this by innovating and competing effectively in-market through cohesive global and local cross-functional working, both internally and externally.
- Ensuring that all Brand activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders, and truly patient-focused.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred.
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred.
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Experience within Immuno-Oncology cancer preferred but not essential.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing experience within Oncology.
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units.
- Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes.
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology thought leaders.
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or comparable role.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.