Brand Manager Epilepsy
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Brand Manager Epilepsy to join their team in Hatfield. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and operational plans within agreed timelines for multiple epilepsy brands for the UK and Ireland.
- Achieving the UK & Ireland budgeted sales and profit targets with appropriate investment.
- Ensuring consistent implementation and evolution of brand strategy within the company's epilepsy portfolio strategy.
- Assisting the development and executing a strong marketing strategy for multiple epilepsy brands in the UK market.
- Collaborating with medical counterpart and ensuring adherence to local codes of practice.
- Providing immediate and high-quality support to requests from the field force (Neurology Key Account Mangers).
- Gathering and acting on local insights of the market and customers to optimise performance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a broad base of internal and external stakeholders, including therapy area KOLS and agencies supporting the business.
- Plan and control an agreed promotional budget. Liaise with other stakeholders (e.g. purchasing) as necessary.
- Developing and maintaining product and competitor knowledge and an awareness of the market environment.
- Preparing, presenting and gaining support for country brand plan.
- Adapting, developing and implementing the brand strategy.
- Supporting local marketing planning in collaboration with the wider UK team.
- Lead the development of marketing and promotional materials for these brands (e.g. brand awareness materials, sales aids, promotional materials, international scientific congresses, etc.)
- Tailoring strategies according to market dynamics and integrate feedback from KOLs and sales force / MSLs / market access.
- Creating and implementing cohesive activities that work effectively for the growth of each brand within the context of the portfolio strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Desirable (but not essential) degrees: DipM, MBA or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
- Proven experience and track record of success at a regional/ national level achieving brand sales growth.
- Previous specialist sales experience desired.
- Good knowledge of UK market & ABPI code of practice.
- Must be of a very high standard in order to be able to operate at a wide range of levels, across different audiences; communication must be clear, concise and motivating.
- Good understanding of changing NHS, pricing and reimbursement mechanisms across England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland and ROI.
- Review core brand messages and sales strategy to be used in product detailing and communication plans.
- Understands the dynamics of the field force, the advantages of co-promotion and how to maximise product potential.
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment.
- Appropriate level of assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Proven success with a marketing project from initiation to finish.
- Confident & experienced with ABPI code of practice.
- Working with and building a relationship with NBG team, KAMs FLMs, Medical Affairs, Market Access & Team Assistants.
- Working with other business stakeholders including Legal, Finance, Medical, Sales & Marketing, Commercial effectiveness Business analyst colleagues.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.