Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Lead with a dynamic and leading biopharmaceutical company. The organisation specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neuroscience, and rare disease fields, and is seeking for a driven individual to join them at their office in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Leading the creation and development of effective marketing strategies to maximise profitability, market share and growth outcomes, and delivering them with flawless execution.
Responsible for the business success of the NET & Acromegaly portfolio, as well as Life Cycle Management.
- Working in close collaboration to ensure alignment with Business Unit Head, Medical and Market Access and broader cross-functional team members as part of a High Performing Team.
- Supporting the client's culture to deliver meaningful, tangible and measurable outcomes for the business, for customers and for associates within the NET & Acromegaly team. They will ensure a robust manifestation of my client's purpose and priorities.
- Designing and launching a ground-breaking strategy, including LCM, for the NET & Acromegaly portfolio, and leading multi-disciplinary projects.
- Through development of strong customer facing relationships
- Anticipating obstacles and their implications and work with the BUH to develop robust action plans, with clear leadership during implementation.
- Leading the organisational strategic thinking and brand development to ensure brand success within appropriate markets ensuring strategic plan supports overall business objectives.
- Ensuring brand is number 1 or 2 in market share in every segment in which we compete.
- Be the "brand champion" and internal point of reference for all product-related queries.
- Benchmark against competitors and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Leading the 3 to 5 years UK or Irish strategic plan and lead and execute the 1 years Operational Plan for responsible product.
- Through regular monitoring of projects ensure Return on investment (ROI) on projects.
- Constant horizon scanning with a view of maximising product life cycle.
- Ensuring appropriate budget allocation and ensure accuracy of phasing to drive business within financial year having a view to the wider portfolio and ensuring the right prioritisation across brands.
- Adhering to SOPs.
- Accurate decision-making on investment or disinvestment. Sales Team Support
- Ensuring by collaborating with infield management that the company is a high-powered professional sales organisation.
- Shaping and influence future global campaigns using insights from UK or Ireland field teams ensuring a long-term vision.
- Overseeing the delivery of the training strategy to ensure field force are equipped to sell the brand convincingly.
- Continuous campaign improvement through gathering field data and Account Manager/customer involvement. Customer Focus.
- Understanding the NHS customer group, payment flows, patient pathways, market access challenges, regulatory and prescribing bodies (including MHRA, ABPI, SMC, AWMSG respectively).
- Establishing strong links with the clinical development group and co-ordinate product marketing strategies within agreed timelines.
- Identifying new product development opportunities with clear recommendations to increase profitability to achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring integration between projects. Identify mitigating factors or challenges and act on them.
- Influencing the NHS, customer group, payment flow, patient pathways, market access challenges, regulatory and prescribing bodies in order to shape the market to support brand success.
- Leveraging networks to achieve business objectives through advocacy. Develop brand ambassadors. Utilise Key Opinion Leaders to influence others.
- Becoming partner of choice with patient groups and utilise to support lobbing activities and influence change.
- Leveraging positive support and national guidance to effect change in local guidelines, i.e. formularies/endorsements.
- Leading the cross functional team to take ownership and accountability for tactical projects.
- Leading brand meetings to ensure collaboration of major stakeholders, alignment and execution of plans.
- Leading cross-functional input to the brand planning process to create understanding and ownership of plans with key personnel.
- Working with a one team mindset.
- Continuously appraise external agencies and assess for cost efficiencies. Negotiate/re-negotiate and/or re-pitch.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.